Thursday, December 5, 2019

All-Time HS Hoopers: Part 2

Marty Allison
Dickson Sports Media

It's time for the second installment of my All-Time starting line-ups for local high school teams. This time the focus will be on the Creek Wood boys.

Let's quickly review my Creek Wood girls squad. Rachel Bell, Sarah Collins, Caroline Edmondson, Taylor Fayette, and Ashley Franklin.

For my boys squad, I wanted a team that could score from virtually anywhere on the court, play defense from end-to-end, as well as have an inside game. I think my team fits the mold. Heading things up will be current Mercer University star Ross Cummings. Simply said, Cummings can do it all. Unlimited range, can handle the rock, and can shut opponents down.

In the paint I have two high flyers in Vinny Dotson and Michael Morgan. Not big, strong post players, but good defenders that can block shots and run the floor. Rounding out my squad is Isaac Edmondson and Chico Plunkett. Both players have the ability to individually take over a game. Plunkett, a quick guard, is equally comfortable nailing 3-pointers and penetrating down the lane. Edmondson gets things done and wins games. He can take over a game and you might not even notice.

Remember, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find five different players to go up against my starters.

Creek Wood Boys
Ross Cummings, Vinny Dotson, Isaac Edmondson, Michael Morgan, Chico Plunkett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but ugly words aren't allowed...