Saturday, June 23, 2018

Embrey Takes Over at Summertown

Marty Allison
Dickson Sports Media

Catie Embrey made an instant impact for the Dickson County Lady Cougars basketball team, but now she's leaving the program and heading home.

"This was the hardest decision of my career," said Embrey. "Dickson County embraced me and my family from the moment we got here. I love my girls. I love the school. I love the community. But the opportunity to go home and be closer to family was something I could not pass up. I truly appreciate my time in Dickson and cherish the relationships I formed. I wish all the best for Dickson County High School."

Embrey will leave a talented Dickson County squad that finished 27-5 last season and returns all but one senior.

According to Dickson County High School principal Joey Holley, the search for Embrey's replacement will begin as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. SO PROUD SUMMERTOWN GOT HER!!!!... SHE IS AN AMAZING COACH !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but ugly words aren't allowed...